Memory Support at The Arbors Assisted Living in Massachusetts
Questions and Answers
- Is Reflections at The Arbors recognized by the Alzheimer’s Association?
- How much personal care assistance does a resident receive from Reflections at The Arbors?
- What about medication monitoring?
- When do residents need to move from Reflections at The Arbors?
- What help do families receive regarding a move?
- What is the difference between Assisted Living and Reflections at The Arbors?
- What are residency criteria?
- How is the staff selected and trained?
- Is the training recognized by the Alzheimer’s Association?
How much personal care assistance does a resident receive from Reflections at The Arbors?
Residents receive individual personal assistance and/or cuing according to their own needs. Our staff acquires a detailed knowledge of each resident - what they did for a living, what their interests and hobbies are as well as their family situations. We encourage participation that promotes self-esteem and contentment. Group and individual activities are scheduled and can include exercise and walking, crafts, music appreciation, poetry groups, cooking, games and much more. Residents choose what they would like to participate in and when.
Reflections is available at all of The Arbors Assisted Living communities in Massachusetts.
Last update on November 8, 2010 by Administrator.