Memory Support at The Arbors Assisted Living in Massachusetts
Questions and Answers
- Is Reflections at The Arbors recognized by the Alzheimer’s Association?
- How much personal care assistance does a resident receive from Reflections at The Arbors?
- What about medication monitoring?
- When do residents need to move from Reflections at The Arbors?
- What help do families receive regarding a move?
- What is the difference between Assisted Living and Reflections at The Arbors?
- What are residency criteria?
- How is the staff selected and trained?
- Is the training recognized by the Alzheimer’s Association?
Is Reflections at The Arbors recognized by the Alzheimer’s Association?
Yes. While there is no formal certification process for Alzheimer’s Assisted Living, the Alzheimer’s Association refers families to Reflections and the program environment is consistent with the principles of Alzheimer’s care. The program complies with the Alzheimer’s Association’s Guidelines for Dignity:
- A Mission reflecting residents’ needs
- An effective admission process
- A supporting admission process
- Resident-oriented care planning
- Commitment to assist families
- Ongoing staff training
- Supportive physical environment
- Commitment to research
Reflections is available at all of The Arbors Assisted Living communities in Massachusetts.
Last update on November 8, 2010 by Administrator.