Memory Support at The Arbors Assisted Living in Massachusetts
Questions and Answers
- Is Reflections at The Arbors recognized by the Alzheimer’s Association?
- How much personal care assistance does a resident receive from Reflections at The Arbors?
- What about medication monitoring?
- When do residents need to move from Reflections at The Arbors?
- What help do families receive regarding a move?
- What is the difference between Assisted Living and Reflections at The Arbors?
- What are residency criteria?
- How is the staff selected and trained?
- Is the training recognized by the Alzheimer’s Association?
What about medication monitoring?
Residents are provided reminders to ensure that they take their medication. Reflections is available at all of The Arbors Assisted Living communities in Massachusetts.
Last update on November 8, 2010 by Administrator.